WISER for Windows is now available. This new release integrates Chemical Hazards Emergency Medical Management (CHEMM) content and updates the Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) content to 2012. See below for more information on this release.
CHEMM integration brings the following new features to WISER:
- New hospital provider and preparedness planner profiles, along with a customized home screen for all WISER profiles
- Acute care guidelines for six known mass casualty agents/agent classes
- The addition of a wealth of CHEMM reference material
- CHEMM Intelligent Syndrome Tool (CHEMM-IST), a new help identify tool designed to diagnose the type of chemical exposure after a mass casualty incident
WISER now includes new hospital provider and preparedness profiles. All profiles include a customized WISER home page, bringing relevant content to your fingertips.
Acute care guidelines are now available for six known mass casualty agents/agent classes, including:
- Pulmonary agents : ammonia, chlorine, and phosgene
- Blistering agents: Mustard agents
- Nerve agents
- "Knockdown agents": hydrogen cyanide
The CHEMM Intelligent Syndrome Tool (CHEMM-IST), a new help identify tool designed to diagnose the type of chemical exposure after a mass casualty incident, is now included within WISER.