Coming Soon to WISER
Look for the following to be in the WISER News soon:
- Data updates for all platforms, including the addition of new data fields and many new WISER substances
- Collaboration and data sharing: wireless communications to enable data sharing between WISER users
- Data consolidation and presentation improvements
- User interface improvements and updated support for the Windows and WebWISER platforms.
- Additional syndromes for the CHEMM-IST tool and other CHEMM-IST enhancements
- Enhanced search capabilities for identification of unknown substances, such as automatic alerting of key differentiators
- Protective distance mapping enhancements
- Incident-centric GIS support
- Aggregate (e.g. all substances involved or worst case) mapping
- Resource (e.g. trucks, incident command center) tools
- Biological agent additions (e.g., H1N1)
- Enhanced printing support for all platforms.
- Support for user customization, such as definition of custom substance categories and the Hot Links of the substance data display
- Improvements to organization of and navigation between the data options on the substance data display
- Additional radiological tools and reference material content
- Additional biological tools and reference material content
- Enhancements to the substance category features, including additional substance category definitions
- Continue to explore opportunities for collaboration, e.g., US EPA's and NOAA's CAMEO and NIOSH's ERSH-DB
- And more!
Anything here that is especially important to you? Don't see the feature(s) you desire? Please tell us about it!