Use the button below to download the installer for WISER.
The WISER application requires at least 28 megabytes of hard disk space and the Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. The WISER installer will automatically detect if an installation/upgrade of .NET is required on your computer, and if Internet connectivity is available it will automatically download and install it. .NET can also be downloaded/installed separately from here.
View the README for system requirements, installation instructions, and release notes.
Users of Microsoft's Internet Explorer or Edge browsers are experiencing a certificate error when attempting to download the latest version of WISER. WISER's signing certificate is currently not verified by Microsoft but that does not affect the installation in any way. There are two ways to get around this limitation:
- Disable software with invalid signature to run in Internet Explorer/Edge
- Open your Internet Explorer/Edge browser.
- From the menu bar select Tools and then select Internet Options.
- From the Internet Options window, select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down and un-check the "Allow software to run or install even if the signature is invalid" option
- Click OK to save the settings. Then close the Internet Options window.
- Download WISER using an alternate browser, such as Mozilla's Firefox or Google's Chrome browsers.
This download is identical to the above, except that it includes the .NET Framework (so it doesn't have to be downloaded during the WISER install). As a result, it very large (251 MB). The intention for this download is that it be written to a CD, which can then be used for installing to computers that do not have Internet connectivity.